How Will the Digital COVID Vaccine Verification Process Speed Up Economic Recovery?
Digital COVID Vaccine Verification to Aid Individuals and Employers
Presented by ID.me and Sterling
Moderated by OWI
In this webinar, trusted identity and background services leaders Sterling and ID.me will discuss their joint launch of a convenient, highly secure vaccine verification solution that will be widely available to Americans:
- Over 36 million Americans have ID.me digital wallets, and one million more are added every 15 days. 40,000+ business and organizations rely on Sterling, including for COVID-19 testing
- Digital vaccine and testing verification is critical to the American economy, speeding safe return to workplaces, entertainment venues, schools, volunteer activities, and more
- A QR code in the ID.me portable digital wallet can be displayed on a mobile phone or printed, making immediate verification possible at a workplace or other venue
- Employers will be able to access results through Sterling platforms, fully integrated into their existing workflows
- Individuals control access to their verification, which can be proof of vaccination, proof of on-site testing, or proof of at-home testing
- Harris Poll results show many Americans would feel more confident visiting businesses or using a gig service with digital vaccine verification in place — especially if individuals control their own information
The digital vaccine verification, which will include a QR code for ease of use either on a mobile device or with a printed copy, will show if an individual has:
- Been vaccinated against COVID-19
- Been tested for COVID-19 at on-site testing
- Used an at-home test for COVID-19 exposure
CEO and Founder, ID.me
Blake Hall is the Founder and CEO of ID.me, the next-generation digital identity network that simplifies how individuals securely prove their identity online. Consumers can verify their identity with ID.me once and seamlessly login to more than 400 leading brands without creating a new password and verifying their identity again. Government agencies, healthcare organizations, financial institutions, and retailers use ID.me to verify the identity of customers. Blake was named CEO of the Year for 2019 by One World Identity. Prior to founding ID.me, Blake led a reconnaissance platoon in Iraq. He was awarded the Bronze Star with Valor for stopping an Al-Qaida assault on a Combat Support Hospital in Mosul. Blake holds a Bachelor of Science magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
General Manager, Sterling Identity
Taylor Liggett is General Manager of Sterling Identity. With more than a decade of domestic and international experience in background screening, identity, and biometrics, he brings a unique perspective to the emerging and rapidly evolving identity business. Taylor initially joined the company in 2016 as Vice President of Business Development, where he oversaw sales, led numerous strategically important growth initiatives, and cultivated many enduring partnerships. Prior to joining Sterling, Taylor led the global account management operation for ADP’s background screening and I9 services division.